Detox Your Cleaning with Thieves Dish soap
If you haven’t used Thieves® Dish Soap, do yourself and your family a favor and try it! Thieves Dish Soap will effectively clean your dishes without harsh chemicals, dyes, or synthetics. Jade Lemon™, Bergamot, and Thieves essential oil blend complete the formula with their naturally occurring constituents.
Thieves Dish Soap contains
- Surfactants: These are naturally derived from natural sources such as glucose, palm trees, and coconuts. Surfactants are needed for different reasons: They act as cleansing and foaming agents, and they also act as stabilizers to make sure you don’t get an overload of bubbles as you wash your dishes! Because they are naturally derived, our surfactants are biodegradable and have been tested and proven to be non-irritants to your skin. Our formula pairs the surfactants with natural salts, because it has been proven that these two ingredients work synergistically to boost cleaning properties!
- Minerals (Sodium sesquicarbonate): This naturally derived ingredient balances the pH in the formula, which means that no preservatives are needed! The minerals are extracted from trona ore, a mineral that is found near the Green River area.
- Jade Lemon essential oil: Jade Lemon has a unique lemon-lime scent that is pleasing and uplifting. Its wonderful, zesty fragrance is clean and inviting.
- Bergamot essential oil: Bergamot’s aroma is tart yet sweet and uplifting yet relaxing, making it a popular oil in perfumes, cosmetics, and lotions. In addition to its scent, Bergamot has attracted attention for its cleansing properties, and it’s often used as a luxurious ingredient in shampoos, soaps, and cleansers.
- Thieves essential oil blend: Thieves is a powerful combination of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary essential oils for an aromatic blend that fills any space with a rich, spicy aroma. It includes the naturally occurring constituents trans cinnamaldehyde, limonene, and eucalyptol. It’s known for its cleansing properties, and it neutralizes and purifies odors.
This post first appeared in the Young Living Training and Education Group