Shower Steamers & Shower Tips
Feeling “stuffy”? One of the best ways to relieve congestion is a steamy shower. As you breathe in the steam, the moisture helps to clear your nasal passages and loosen the congestion in your chest. Make your shower even more relaxing and invigorating by adding essential oils. Some oils that create a refreshing respiratory experience are Raven, Eucalyptus Radiata, and R.C. Add a few drops and breathe in deeply. Another easy option is adding Young Living shower steamers. Choose from Energizing Citrus Fresh, infused with bright citrus aromas, or Easy Breeze Awakening, infused with effervescent scents of Eucalyptus and Peppermint.
DIY Raven Shower Bombs
Want to make your own shower bombs? Try these Raven shower bombs for a rejuvenating experience as you turn you shower into an invigorating spa.
- 2 cups baking soda
- 5 cups citric acid
- 2 tablespoons water
- 30 drops of Raven essential oil blend
- In a bowl, mix the baking soda and citric acid
- In a separate small bowl, mix water and Raven essential oil
- Slowly add the oil-water mixture (a few drops at a time) into the dry ingredients, stirring well after each addition.
- When the ingredients are thoroughly mixed, tightly pack into 2-inch balls.
- Set the balls on a plate to dry, at least 12 hours before using
- Add a shower bomb to a warm bath for an invigorating, spa-like experience
See More on Shower Steamers
Citrus Fresh Energizing Shower Steamers
Easy Breeze Awakening Shower Steamers
This post first appeared in the Young Living Training and Education Group