Getting Started with Peace and Calming
Take a moment away from the stressors of life and settle into peace and relaxation with Peace and Calming ® essential oil. With a gentle, calming aroma, the sweet scent will help you drift into a comfortable, tranquil bliss at the end of a long day. The relaxing blend of Tangerine, Orange, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, and Blue Tansy essential oil is the perfect companion for your meditation, evening routine, or playtime with the kids.
How can your life benefit from Peace and Calming?
- Finish your day with a relaxing massage; add Peace and Calming to your favorite carrier oil.
- Create a den of Zen by diffusing when you need to create peace and calm.
- Soak tired feet in a warm bath with a few drops of to release the tension of the day.
- Add Peace and Calming to your skin routine—add a few drops into your moisturizer in the evening to help improve the appearance of skin.
- Infuse your steamy showers with the grounding aroma after a busy day of work and errands.
- Diffuse during your daily meditation or yoga practice.
- Take P&C with you on trips where sleep schedules may be interrupted or need adjusting.
- Combine with water in a spray bottle and spritz around your home before your kids get home from school.
- Add it to the Young Living Bath and Shower Gel Base for a calming cleanser everyone will love
- Diffuse at work during stressful or exhausting situations to help create a peaceful environment.
- Combine in a diffuser with Citrus Fresh and start your day with an uplifting and grounding scent.
- Make long car rides with the family more peaceful by diffusing few drops!
- Make home a haven with the inviting aroma and encourage gathering among the ones you love.
The post first appeared in the Young Living Training & Education group
* The statements and information regarding this product have not been evaluated by the FDA. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Most of the product information describing Young Living products is directly from Young Living Essential Oils, LC, and can be found online at YoungLiving.com