Get Started with Thieves
Legend has it that in the 15th-century, French authorities offered leniency to a group of thieves in exchange for their secret aromatic mixture used while robbing graves. Their formulation of powerful botanicals was believed to protect them while they pillaged communities. Centuries later, we know that this secret blend of clove, rosemary, and other botanicals contained powerful, naturally derived constituents that may have protected this band of bandits.
Legend or not, Thieves® essential oil and Thieves Vitality™ provide both wellness support and the power to care for your home without synthetics or harsh chemicals. Thieves combines Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Rosemary, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Clove essential oils to create one of the most popular Young Living products.
Thieves has a warm, spicy scent that makes it perfect for diffusing anywhere and everywhere! You can also apply it topically to access the powerful cleansing properties. Using Thieves essential oil is easy because versatile, potent, and effective.
Incorporating Thieves essential oil around your home
- Neutralize strong unwanted odors by diffusing Thieves for a warm, inviting fragrance.
- Thieves is cleansing when applied topically—combine with a carrier oil and apply to your throat, neck, or bottom of your feet.
- Diffuse to freshen the room while cleaning out the fridge or in areas where rancid odors may be present.
- Combine with a carrier oil and apply on the feet for a warming foot massage.
- Add a few drops of Thieves into Epsom salts and soak in a warm bath. This is especially beneficial during winter months.
- Diffuse 6-8 drops to create a peaceful cozy environment.
- Add into your DIY cleaning recipes—especially great as a carpet refresher when combined with baking soda and sprinkled on the floor before vacuuming!
- Diffuse in bedrooms during seasonal changes.
Young Living also has Thieves Vitality™ which was specially formulated so that you and your family can enjoy the benefits of Thieves essential oil internally. Warm and spicy, Thieves Vitality can provide daily comfort in a cup of tea, but this synergistic blend of oils also combines to boost overall wellness and support a healthy immune system. Full of antioxidant properties, this blend can also be cleansing to the digestive system.*
- Support your immune system by taking a capsule of Thieves Vitality daily especially during times of need.
- Make a soothing winter tea by adding a few drops of Thieves and a tablespoon of honey into a warm tea.
- Carry with you while traveling and put a drop under your tongue for added wellness support.
- Boost your herbal teas and juices with antioxidant properties and a spicy-sweet flavor by adding a drop of Thieves Vitality.*
- Add a drop of Thieves Vitality to your daily shot of NingXia Red® for a quick, spicy boost to this YL favorite’s immune-boosting properties.
- Add a drop to oatmeal, granola, or other cereal to elevate your breakfast and help cleanse the digestive system.*
Also, it’s good to know that know that Young Living also offers Thieves in a Roll-on form, making topical application even more quick and convenient for on the go usage. With so many options for incorporating Thieves into your home, you are sure to fall in love with Thieves in no time!
The post first appeared in the Young Living Training & Education group
* The statements and information regarding this product have not been evaluated by the FDA. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Most of the product information describing Young Living products is directly from Young Living Essential Oils, LC, and can be found online at YoungLiving.com