Getting Started with Stress Away
If you need a vacation, transform your home into a peaceful getaway with the help of Stress Away. The proprietary formulation of Copaiba, Lime, Cedarwood, Vanilla, Ocotea, and Lavender essential oils have a sweet, complex aroma that can help ease your worries and calm your mind. Its distinct, tropical mix of Vanilla extract and Lime essential oil give Stress Away its unique aroma that’s the perfect oil to help you relax in a personal oasis.
8 ways to unwind with Stress Away
- Unwind after a long day by adding a few drops to a hot bath.
- Bring Stress Away into your yoga practice for extra help in finding centering and balance.
- Wear Stress Away as a unique, calming personal perfume by dabbing it on pulse points.
- Relax before bedtime by applying it at the base of your neck, shoulders, and temples.
- Diffuse Stress Away in your home after a long day for a fresh, soothing aroma that helps promote feelings of relaxation.
- Add a few drops to a cotton ball and place it in the vent of your car to create a calming environment during a long drive or rush-hour traffic.
- Add Stress Away to Epsom salts for a relaxing bath.
- Keep a Stress Away in your travel bag or purse to use before rush-hour traffic, visiting hectic airports, or taking long road trips. You can also try adding a few drops to a cotton ball and placing in the vent of your car to create a calming environment during a long drive or rush-hour traffic.
The DIY Mood Soothe Balm is like a pause button for your mind. With a swipe of the luxurious beeswax, magnesium oil, and Stress Away essential oil blend on your wrists or temples, this balm will be just what you need to create a relaxing environment. You’ll love the scent and the satiny feel on your skin.
To make you’ll need:
- 6 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ ounce Beeswax
- 20 drops of Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Magnesium Oil
- 15-20 drops of Stress Away Essential Oil
The post first appeared in the Young Living Training & Education group
* The statements and information regarding this product have not been evaluated by the FDA. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Most of the product information describing Young Living products is directly from Young Living Essential Oils, LC, and can be found online at YoungLiving.com