DIY Frozen Eucalyptus Towel
If you are looking to soothe tired muscles, keep cool on a hot day, or simply unwind and relax, try using this Eucalyptus frozen towel DIY. Eucalyptus is cool, refreshing, and has an invigorating aroma, making it perfect for a refreshing cold compress. Try using these frozen towels on your forehead, on the back of your neck, on sore muscles after exercise, or as a refreshing mid-day wipe down on a hot day.
Here’s what you’ll need
- 4–6 washcloths (trust us, you’re going to want more than one!)
- Bowl or tub
- 4–6 cups warm water
- 1 tablespoon Epsom salt
- 10 drops Eucalyptus essential oil
- Cookie sheet
- Put Epsom salt into a bowl.
- Mix Epsom salt and essential oil together. The Epsom salt helps the essential oil mix with the water, so the oils will be better distributed throughout all the washcloths, rather than only absorbed into the first towel.
- Pour warm water into the bowl and stir until the salt dissolves.
- Saturate the wash cloths with the mixture.
- Squeeze out the excess liquid.
- Fold the towel in half and roll.
- Place on a cookie sheet and freeze for at least 2 hours.
This post first appeared in the Young Living Training and Education Group