Breathe Easy this Winter
Breathe easy this winter with the help of essential oils! These essential oils are great natural options that can provide a refreshing respiratory experience and cooling sensation when applied to the chest and neck area. Many commercial rubs and creams contain synthetic versions of constituents that are naturally found in essential oils! Why not get the benefits straight from nature?
When diffused, these essential oils provide a refreshing scent in any stuffy environment.
Try applying these essential oils your back, neck, or chest before a steamy shower for an invigorating and awakening aromatic experience; we love it!
Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
Eucalyptus Radiata has a distinctly fresh aroma that’s sharp and clean, sparking a sense of refreshment and renewal! It’s very popular in salons and spas and promotes a stimulating and rejuvenating environment anywhere it’s diffused. This oil is found in many of Young Living’s most popular products, including Ortho Ease® Massage Oil, Breathe Again™ Roll-On, and R.C.™ essential oil blend.
- Eucalyptus is generally known for its uses in personal care products and spa treatments.
- Apply to your back, neck, or chest before a steamy shower for an invigorating and awakening aromatic experience.
- Jumpstart your morning by applying this blend to your chest or under your nose.
- Inhale for a refreshing and rejuvenating respiratory experience.
Raven Essential Oil
Raven™ essential oil blend is a cool, refreshing combination of Ravintsara, Peppermint, Eucalyptus Radiata, Lemon, and Wintergreen essential oils. Raven creates a cooling sensation and provides a comforting aroma when applied topically to the chest and throat.
Raven provides a refreshing aromatic experience when diffused or inhaled directly. The naturally occurring constituents eucalyptol, menthol, and methyl salicylate provide an invigorating and empowering experience, particularly before or after a workout or when winding down for the evening.
- Has a cool, minty, eucalyptus aroma
- Creates a cooling sensation when applied topically to the chest and throat
- Promotes a refreshing breathing experience when inhaled or diffused
R.C. Essential Oil
R.C. has a cool and refreshing aroma that can help create the feeling of normal, clear breathing and a refreshing respiratory experience when applied topically. It is a synergistic blend of Myrtle, Lavender, Cypress, Black Spruce, Peppermint, Marjoram, Pine, Citronella, Eucalyptus Citriodora, Eucalyptus Globulus, and Eucalyptus Radiata.
- Promote the sensation of deeper breathing when used as part of an exercise regimen
- Provides a refreshing respiratory experience when applied to the chest
- Supports the feeling of normal, clear breathing
- Can be diffused during the cold-weather season
- Provides a relaxing aroma in a stuffy environment
Breathe Again roll-on
Breathe Again is a combination of four powerful varieties of Eucalyptus essential oil along with Laurus Nobilis, Peppermint, Copaiba, Blue Cypress, and Myrtle essential oils, which gives it an invigorating and awakening aroma. The convenient and portable roll-on applicator make it easy to apply and keep in your car, purse, pocket, or bag; so you can enjoy its aroma anytime, anywhere.
Has a soothing and comforting aroma
Portable, easy-to-use roll-on design for quick application on the go
Provides a cooling and soothing sensation
Refreshing scent supports the feeling of normal, clear breathing*
Blended with four powerful Eucalyptus oils
Ravintsara Essential Oil
Ravintsara has a pleasant and clean scent, is commonly used in meditation, and contains skin-cleansing properties. This oil comes from the evergreen tree family. In Australia, its common name is camphorwood. Evergreens are known for their strong and hearty attributes, allowing them to thrive even in harsh winter weather. Ravintsara is found in Raven essential oi blend. Diffuse this oil for an invigorating respiratory experience.
- Has a bold, invigorating aroma, similar to Eucalyptus
- Aromatically invigorating and awakening when applied to the head, neck, chest, or under the nose
- Creates a refreshing breathing experience when inhaled or diffused
- Has skin-cleansing properties
- Can be used to enhance yoga, meditation, or breathing exercises
Using Essential Oils Topcially
When applying essential oils to children or if you are new to using essential oils, make sure you dilute them with a carrier oil before applying to your chest and neck area. Breathe Again is already pre-diluted, so you don’t have to dilute it further. SniffleEase™ is a great option to use for children, because it was created specifically for children and is already pre-diluted in appropriate amounts for their sensitive bodies!
This post first appeared in the Young Living Training and Education Group