Longevity™ Vitality™ Essential Oil
Longevity™ Vitality™ essential oil blend combines Thyme, Orange, Clove, and Frankincense and may support a healthy immune system and overall wellness when taken internally. Read below to discover the benefits of each oil in this blend:
- Thyme essential oil provides support to the immune system, contains the antioxidant thymol, and has a powerful, spicy aroma that enhances the flavor of food when taken internally.*
- Orange essential oil has a bright, uplifting aroma that cleanses and refreshes the air when diffused and effectively removes adhesives and residues to clean surfaces. When taken internally, it provides digestive and immune support.*
- Clove essential oil has a warm, stimulating aroma that provides cleansing properties and can be added to Thieves® dental products to maintain oral health. When taken internally, it contains antioxidants and may provide immune and general wellness support.*
- Frankincense essential oil has been used as part of various religious practices for over 3,000 years. It has been known to enhance immunological function and beautify skin. Longevity and Longevity Vitality™ are the same essential oil blend.
Has an herbaceous, warm, spicy, thyme-like aroma
Helps support normal immune function when combined with a healthy lifestyle
Helps support overall wellness
Pairs well with ImmuPower™ and Thieves
Product Use & Tips
Suggestions from Young Living
Add it to NingXia Red®, Slique® Tea, or Steeped Vitality™ teas.
Put it in a capsule and take daily or as desired.
Related to this Product
Winter Wellness – Essential Oils for the Immune System
Can essential oils expire? Understanding essential oil oxidation
Why Patents Matter to Essential Oils
How to Store Essential Oils: Get the Most Out of Each Drop
What are “hot” Oils and How Can I Use Them?
Why Should You Put Essential Oils on Your Feet?
The Science Behind Aromatherapy
Which Type of Diffuser is Right for You?
The Story Behind Essential Oil Prices
* The statements and information regarding this product have not been evaluated by the FDA. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Most of the product information describing Young Living products is directly from Young Living Essential Oils, LC, and can be found online at YoungLiving.com