Halloween potion: A Healthy Halloween Potion You Have to Try
‘Tis the season for pumpkin-themed parties, dressing like a pirate, and sipping cider by the fire. Instead of a trick, treat your party guests with this warm and spicy Halloween potion cider. Combine oranges, apples, and spicy essential oils for this fall-favorite treat!
HALLOWEEN POTION INGREDIENTS
- 2 quarts fresh apple cider
- 1 orange, unpeeled and cut into slices
- 3 drops Lemon Vitality™ essential oil
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark Vitality™ essential oil
- 1 drop Clove Vitality™ essential oil
- 1 drop Nutmeg Vitality™ essential oil
- Cinnamon sticks, for serving
- Combine apple cider, orange slices, and essential oils in a large pot and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes or more.
- Discard orange slices.
- Serve warm. Add 1–2 cinnamon sticks to individual cups when serving.
The post Halloween potion: A Healthy Halloween Potion You Have to Try appeared first on Young Living Blog.