DIY Lollipops & Candied Almonds
Love making holiday treats? Here are two easy recipes for you to try! These make perfect gifts!
HONEY LEMON LOLLIPOPS
- 1 cup sugar (Rita used coconut sugar)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/8 cup water
- 4-5 drops Lemon Vitality
- candy thermometer
- Lollipop sticks
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add one drop of Lemon Vitality at a time and add to taste.
- Place your candy thermometer inside and stir consistently as you bring the mixture to a boil.
- Once the mixture reaches 300 degrees F, carefully pour into the candy mold or on parchment paper (create 1.5 inch circles).
- Place lollipop sticks while the mixture is hot.
- Allow the lollipops to completely cool before removing.
- 1/2 cup sugar (Rita used coconut sugar)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2-3 drops Cinnamon Bark Vitality essential oil
- 2 cups whole almonds
- Combine all ingredients in a nonstick pan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Add almonds and continuously stir.
- Pour almonds onto parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Allow to cool completely.
The post first appeared in the Young Living Training & Education group