Tips from Young Living
31 YL products you need to try (if you haven’t already)
Young Living has a long list of amazing products, and we’re not just talking about our Thieves® blend and Lavender essential oil! Have you had the chance to fall in love with our high-quality cookware, wrinkle cream, and seriously trendy apparel? With over 600 products to try, you may have missed some of these finds. We dove into our product line and found 31 totally amazing products you need to try—if you haven’t already!
1. Oil Bottle Holder Set: The convenience is in the details with this top-notch oil holder. Available in teal, green, or purple, the silicone holder carries your favorite essential oil in its own cute pouch. But wait, it gets better. This staple features a lobster claw attachment and keychain for holding essential oil bottles for easy access. Add this handy accessory to your keys or lanyard for on-the-go oil application.
2. Oil bottle labels: We’re not exaggerating when we say these labels are the greatest thing that’s ever happened to essential oil organization. Stick these labels on top of your YL essential oil bottles and say goodbye to spending hours digging through your oil collection looking for your missing bottle of Peppermint!
3. Oil bottle phone ring: Our YL-inspired phone ring helps you keep a tight grip on your phone no matter how much Lavender Hand and Body Lotion you put on your hands! Designed to look like a bottle of your favorite essential oil, the gold ring sticks to the back of your smartphone and holds it securely to your hand whether you’re texting or taking selfies!
4. Citrus Fresh Pouch: Toting your favorite Young Living essential oils has never been so easy—or looked so fabulous! The pouch is a sure standout, patterned with a sweet yellow background and orange citrus fruit. You’ll fall in love with the bright yellow interior, complete with mesh pockets to hold your oils and other favorite YL products in a safe space.
5. Oil Diffuser Tins: Make every aspect of your life smell better! Sounds too good to be true? Use these space-efficient diffuser tins in your car, your gym bag, your desk, you name it, to easily diffuse your favorite oil without the need for a large amount of space or a power outlet. Simply infuse the included diffuser pads with a few drops of your favorite essential oil and the scent will naturally escape into the air.
6. Yoga clothes: When practicing your vinyasa yoga flow, it doesn’t hurt to have a little flexibility and a little fashion. Our super cute matching sports bra and yoga pant move with you through all your poses, from asanas to warriors.
7. Seedlings® onesie: Your little seedling deserves the best, from baby care products to onesies! Our striped Seedlings onesie is adorable, comfortable, and ideal for all the times—car time, tummy time, and bedtime.
8. Slouchy beanie: A slouchy beanie is not only a stylish winter accessory but also a quick fix for bad hair days. Our scrunch beanie is lightweight yet warm with a soft-to-the-touch, wool-like feel. Its alternative rib-knit pattern and stacked look is sure to turn heads!
9. Ladies Watch: If you’re looking for a chic timepiece that also shows your love for Young Living, look no further than our Ladies Watch by Arvo. The sleek, white band and rose gold-plated casing go with any outfit, making this the ultimate accessory.
10. Titanium cookware: Whether you’re making spiced Thai mango soup or vegan stuffed acorn squash, our line of titanium pans will have you feeling like a master chef. Our frying pans and saucepan cook evenly without sticking, and the cast aluminum base conducts heat seven times faster than iron or steel.
11. Vitality™ Culinary Kit: Six of our popular Vitality oils? Check. Stainless steel mixing bowl with a silicone lid? Check. Vitality oil cookbook chock full of ideas to use our tasty, flavor-packed oils? Check. Our Vitality Culinary Kit will take your taste buds on a culinary adventure!
12. NingXia Red®: Our members love our Kosher- and Halal-certified NingXia Red, thanks to powerful ingredients that energize and support overall wellness.* This drink is delicious on its own, but have you tried adding it to smoothies, acai bowls, or your favorite freshly squeezed fruit juice?
13. Life 9™: When it comes to taking care of your gut, think beyond the six-pack abs. YL’s Life 9 probiotic is a superhero that saves the day—and your gut—by promoting healthy digestion. Plus it provides 17 billion live cultures and a formula to help maintain normal intestinal function and support a healthy immune system.*
14. Master Formula™: Speaking of superheroes, Master Formula was created by combining three stand-alone products for a multinutrient supplement that supports general health and well-being. One of its superpowers is neutralizing free radicals in the body.* How cool is that?
15. SleepEssence™: Bring on the zzz’s! If your favorite lullaby isn’t soothing you to sleep, our SleepEssence might do the trick! This supplement contains four powerful essential oils with unique nighttime properties combined with the hormone melatonin to help relieve occasional sleeplessness.
16. Relaxation™ Massage Oil: Whether you’re a giver or a receiver when it comes to massages, our massage oil is a must! It comes pre-scented with the soothing aromas of Lavender, Tangerine, Coriander, and Spearmint for the ultimate in relaxation.
17. Coconut-Lime Replenishing Body Butter: It’s no secret this body butter has a scrumptious scent, but did you know our Coconut Lime Replenishing Body Butter was specifically formulated to moisturize problem areas like hands and heels? For super soft feet, slather on this deliciously thick body butter, pull on a pair of socks, and get a good night’s rest!
18. Seedlings® Linen Spray: Our Seedlings line may have been designed with babies in mind, but kids—and grownups—of all ages can benefit from the soothing scent. Spray linens in everyone’s room for a calmer, more relaxing bedtime routine.
Bath and beauty
19. ART® Renewal Serum: Thanks to this serum, renewing the most delicate areas of the face is easier than renewing a library book! ART Renewal Serum should be on every bestsellers list thanks to its ability to nourish, hydrate, and help maintain a youthful appearance.
20. Boswellia Wrinkle Cream: Boswellia may sound supernatural, but it’s actually quite down to earth—Frankincense, or Boswellia Carterii, is known for its grounding aromatic properties. Did you know that it also promotes the appearance of healthy-looking skin? This wrinkle cream is a moisturizing powerhouse!
21. Savvy Minerals® Poppy Seed Lip Scrub: It cleanses! It conditions! It moisturizes! Prep your pout for your favorite lip glossor lipstick with this gentle, plant-based exfoliant featuring cocoa butter, mango butter, avocado butter, and shea butter. Four fabulous butters make for one flawless finish!
22. Mirah® Lustrous Hair Oil: Multitasking is an art, and our Mirah Lustrous Hair Oil is a master. This oil-infused treatment not only hydrates and helps restore the healthy appearance of damaged hair but also minimizes frizz, flyaways, and tangles no matter your hair type.
23. Shower steamers: Start your day with an experience that feels like you just stepped into your favorite spa. Our Citrus Fresh and Easy Breeze Shower Steamers create a spa-like atmosphere with their effervescent scents that energize and refresh with clean, bright aromas.
24. Hinoki essential oil: While yoga is a great way to get your Zen on, you don’t always have room for those warrior poses. The woodsy scent of Hinoki oil is perfect when refreshing your soul or increasing your spiritual awareness without your yoga mat.
25. Hong Kuai essential oil: You don’t have to travel to our Taiwan Cooperative Farm and Distillery to experience the uplifting scent of Hong Kuai. Enjoy the grounding aroma of this oil that inspires clarity, intuition, and action from the comfort of your own home.
26. Helichrysum essential oil: Many of you already love this oil, but did you know that this delicate oil is also great for cleansing the skin? Add Helichrysum to your favorite skin care products to reduce the appearance and texture of uneven skin tone and promote a youthful, glowing complexion.
27. Tsuga essential oil: You might be aware of Tsuga’s skin-cleansing properties, but the forest-fresh aroma of this essential oil is also spiritually uplifting. Use it with other wood essential oils to create a Relaxing Spirit massage oil blend!
28. Manuka essential oil: Don’t let Manuka’s gentle fragrance fool you. This essential oil is far from mild when it comes to its ability to support the appearance of healthy-looking skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
29. Cistus essential oil: A rose by another name might smell as sweet, but it wouldn’t produce the honey-like fragrance of our Cistus oil! Believed to be the biblical rose of Sharon, this aromatic oil can be diffused for a more soothing and uplifting environment.
30. Ledum essential oil: Fans of our popular Juva Cleanse® may not know that Ledum oil, an ingredient in this essential oil blend, was traditionally used by natives in North America for its powerful properties. Diffuse this woodsy aroma to add a fresh, calming ambiance during moments of meditation.
31. Xiang Mao essential oil: If you’re seeking enlightenment but an ashram retreat is out of the budget, try Xiang Mao oil. Inhale this fresh aroma when working to enlighten the mind or apply topically to enjoy its moisturizing benefits.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**Some of the new products mentioned in this post might not be available for purchase until Monday, July 22.
The post 31 YL products you need to try (if you haven’t already) appeared first on the Young Living blog.