14 things Orange essential oil lovers have to try!
Imagine strolling through a fresh, blooming orchard, handpicking a juicy, ripe orange and savoring its tangy taste. Want to enjoy a moment like this any time? Reach for your bottle of Orange essential oil, breathe deep, and feel transported. But that’s not all this EO is good for. Along with its bright, sweet scent, orange essential oil can help you express creativity and bring joyous moments into your home. Find out all the Orange oil life hacks here!
5. Keep the Christmas Spirit in your heart. Orange is a supporting ingredient in most winter holiday blends, including Christmas Spirit. Keep this oil on hand in case you want a Christmas in July.
6. Smile from the inside. Add 1-2 drops of Orange Vitality to a clear vegetable capsule and ingest to enjoy its cleansing benefits for your digestive system.**
7. Remove your makeup the natural way. No need to make your face suffer through makeup remover’s harsh chemicals when a bottle of Orange essential oil is an arm’s reach away. Clean your face and fight blemishes with a combo of carrier oil and Orange. Add 4 drops of fractionated coconut oil and 1 drop of Orange oil to a cotton ball at night. Use to remove any trace of makeup. Make sure to avoid the eye area when using Orange essential oil.
8. Inhale a clean burst of citrus. Purify the air and eliminate odors by simply diffusing Orange on its own.
9. Pep up your Thieves cleaner. Thieves® Household Cleaner is a staple for everything, from dusting doorknobs to scrubbing sinks. Add some zesty sweetness to your cleaner with a few drops of Orange.
11. Create your breath freshener. Put 1 drop each of Orange and Spearmint in 1 tablespoon of water, then swish and gargle for fresh breath.
12. Sip on a healthy smoothie. Drink antioxidants first thing in the morning. Add a few drops of Orange Vitality to your green smoothie for a bright, citrus flavor.
13. Get rid of gunk! Greasy stovetop? Sticker residue? Gum on your shoe? Orange will help you get rid of it!
*Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 48 hours after applying product.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The post 14 things Orange essential oil lovers have to try! appeared first on Young Living Blog.