Thieves Pumpkin Seeds
Here’s a nutritious snack with a twist. Add Thieves Vitality™ to provide both an aromatic blend that fills any space with a rich, spicy aroma and support for your immune system.
Prep/Cooking: 30 min
- 2 cups, soaked, raw pumpkin seeds
- 3 teaspoons cooking oil (I like melted coconut oil or avocado oil)
- 3 drops Thieves Vitality™
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp salt & 1/4 cup salt for soaking seeds
- water for soaking seeds
- Soak seeds in 1/4 cup salt, and water (enough water to go 1/2 inch over seeds) overnight.
- Drain water from seeds. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Stir Thieves Vitality™, pumpkin seeds, cooking oil, honey, cinnamon, and salt until the seeds are evenly coated.
- Pour mixture onto a greased baking sheet, not a cookie sheet.
- Stirring every 10 minutes, bake for 30 minutes or until golden and crunchy.