Spiced Apple Cider
This is the perfect warming treat to give your family after spending a day hiking in the crisp fall air or a fun day of sledding during the winter months. The best part is to put it in the crock pot, turn it on low and enjoy the delightful fragrance as it simmers. It will be waiting for you when you are ready to enjoy.
Prep/Cooking: 20-30 min
- 2 quarts fresh apple cider
- 1 -2 oranges, unpeeled and cut into slices
- 3 drops Lemon Vitality™
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark Vitality™
- 1 drop Nutmeg Vitality™
- Cinnamon Sticks for garnish
- Add the apple cider and the oranges to the crockpot and set the temp at low.
- Just before serving, discard the orange slices, and add the essential oils to the cider. Stir until blended.
- Serve in a mug with a cinnamon stick for garnish.