Orange Glazed Honey Ham
Try this glaze with your holiday ham and enjoy the vibrant flavors of Young Living’s Cinnamon, Clove and Orange Vitality oils. This is a classic combination and demonstrates the versatility and usefulness of these potent oils.
Prep/Cooking: See directions on package
- 6 pound ham with bone
- 1 cup honey
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 7 drops Cinnamon Bark Vitality ™
- 2 drops Clove Vitality ™
- 2 drops Orange Vitality ™
- Combine honey, maple syrup, and orange juice into a double boiler. Stir until combined and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add essential oils.
- Line roasting pan with foil and place hame in the center.
- Pour glaze over the top of the ham.
- Cook ham as directed on the package.
- For the last hour of cooking, baste with glaze on the bottom of the pan. Repeat until ham is thoroughly cooked.
- For the last 15 minutes of cooking, broil until golden brown.