Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake Dip
This is a treat created by Anna Bradley over at Sunny Side Up. In her own words, “Creamy, dreamy cheesecake dip infused with Orange Vitality essential oil! Made in less than 10 minutes, devoured in about the same amount of time.”
Prep/Cooking: 10 min
- 16 ounces Cream Cheese OR Neufchatel Cheese (2 blocks), softened to room temperature
- 2/3 cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 6 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 4-6 drops Orange Vitality™ essential oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric hand mixer, beat the cream cheese on Medium/High speed for about 2 minutes, until very smooth and fluffy. Stop the mixer and scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed during this and any of the following steps.
- Add Yogurt, and continue to beat for another 1-2 minutes, until very creamy.
- Add Sugar, Vanilla, Orange Vitality™ essential oil, and Salt, and beat for another 1-2 minutes, until very smooth and creamy.
- Serve with assorted fruits, cookies, or pretzels, as desired.
- This makes 3 cups. Store leftover dip in a tightly sealed container, in the refrigerator, up to 2-3 days.