Light Up Your Summer with Vitality-infused Marinades
If you love breaking out the grill, then summer is definitely your season! Whether you’re making tasty chicken-veggie kabobs or juicy chicken sandwiches, these fresh summer marinades will give your next barbecue an essential oil zing that you—and your guests—will love!
Each marinade recipe is sufficient for 1–2 lbs. of meat or your protein of choice.
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 drops Lemon Vitality
- 1 drop Oregano Vitality
- 1 drop Black Pepper Vitality
- Combine all ingredients and pour over meat in a shallow glass bowl or baking pan.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-4 hours before grilling.
- Discard marinade after use.