Lemon Herb Olive Oil
Oil and vinegar are starting points for many dishes, but their uses are endless. Here’s how to use these flavor-bursting recipes:
- Drizzle over salad on their own or use as a base for homemade salad dressing.
- Marinate meats, tofu, or veggies.
- Pour onto a small plate and use as a dip for bread as an appetizer for parties.
- Pour over warm brie and serve with crackers.
- Trickle over flatbread pizzas.
- Swap bland oil and vinegar in your go-to sauces like pad thai, pasta, or enchilada sauce.
Rosemary, Basil, and Lemon—oh, yes! This trio adds the right amount of tart, fresh flavors to enhance your favorite dishes. Looking to take the go-to dishes in your cooking arsenal from can-do to can’t live without? Elevate your basic cooking ingredients with our Vitality™ essential oil line!
We’ve got recipes to help turn standard ingredients like olive oil and vinegar into superstar bases that’ll make your dishes a home run! Simply add Vitality essential oils, herbs, and spices to olive oil and vinegar and get mixing.
- 10 ounces olive oil
- 4 drops Lemon Vitality
- 2 drops Rosemary Vitality
- 2 drops Basil Vitality
- Handful of freshly sliced lemons
- Handful of rosemary and basil
- Pour the olive oil into a pot or saucepan. Keep on low heat until it starts to bubble.
- Mix in the herbs.
- Let it simmer until the oil is fragrant. Be sure not to let the herbs brown.
- Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool.
- Add drops of Vitality oil into the mixture. Remember, less is more. Start with fewer drops, then add more to taste if desired.
- Funnel the mixture into bottles.