This is a wonderful way to have the fragrances of the holidays wafting throughout your home as friends and family gather together. The inclusion of Young Living Vitality essential oils is a great way to set the festive mood.
Prep/Cooking: 20 minutes
- 6 cups apple cider/apple juice
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 5 drops Clove Vitality
- 5 drops Cinnamon Bark
- 5 drops Tangerine Vitality
- Optional ingredients-try one or any combination of the ones listed
- 4 tblsp Organic Wolfberries
- 1-2 Slique Tea bags
- 2 oz NingXia Red
- 2 drops Ginger Vitality
- 2 drops Nutmeg
- Add all ingredients to a 3 quart pot or 4 quart crockpot.
- Turn stove/crockpot to medium/high and heat until hot. Serve and enjoy!
- For added benefit, set the pot to simmer/ warm to keep your home smelling festive throughout the day.
You may need to add additional oils if the mixture stays on the burner or in the crockpot for many hours; you are essentially diffusing these ingredients into the air.