Vinegar is a tangy topping that can pair well with desserts or entrees. Sweeten your vinegar with citrus favorites that’ll up the ante on your favorite dishes. Elevate your basic cooking ingredients with our Vitality™ essential oil line! We’ve got recipes to help turn standard ingredients like olive oil and vinegar into superstar bases that’ll make your dishes a home run! Simply add Vitality essential oils, herbs, and spices to olive oil and vinegar and get mixing.
Oil and vinegar are starting points for many dishes, but their uses are endless. Here’s how to use these flavor-bursting recipes:
- Drizzle over salad on their own or use as a base for homemade salad dressing.
- Marinate meats, tofu, or veggies.
- Pour onto a small plate and use as a dip for bread as an appetizer for parties.
- Pour over warm brie and serve with crackers.
- Trickle over flatbread pizzas.
- Swap bland oil and vinegar in your go-to sauces like pad thai, pasta, or enchilada sauce.
- 12 ounces white wine vinegar
- 1 small grapefruit
- 1 small lime
- 1 small orange
- 3 drops Orange Vitality™
- 3 drops Lime Vitality™
- 3 drops Grapefruit Vitality™
- Slice fruit and put in a 16-ounce bottle or jar.
- Pour vinegar into a saucepan and bring to a simmer on the stove.
- Add vinegar to your bottle or jar over the fruit. Let stand at room temperature for 8 hours.
- Add Vitality oils.
- Shake well before using because oil and vinegar don’t mix.