Chocolate-Wolfberry Chia Bowl
Start the day off right with a healthy breakfast infused with the fresh flavor of 100 percent pure essential oils! Instead of grabbing a sugary pastry or drink, fill up on real food with an overnight chia breakfast bowl. We’ve rounded up a handful of chia seed pudding recipes—from traditional to exotic—so you can create a perfect morning!
The best part is that these breakfast bowls are simple and easy. Just prep a few ingredients the night before, let your creation sit in the fridge, and enjoy it the next morning! Be sure to prevent clumps by giving the chia seed pudding a good stir when you take it out to eat or stir it about 30–60 minutes after you put it in the fridge.
Love NingXia Red®? You’ll love this chia bowl! It’s infused with NingXia Red’s fresh, fruity flavor and everyday benefits to start your morning off right.
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut, almond, or soy milk
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder (baking cocoa also works)
- Dash of pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tablespoon sweetener such as maple syrup, agave, or honey
- Suggested toppings: wolfberries, chocolate shavings, coconut flakes
- In a small bowl or cup, mix milk, chia seeds, cacao powder, and salt.
- Cover and let sit in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Add desired toppings and serve cold.