Blueberry-Lavender Chia Bowl
Start the day off right with a healthy breakfast infused with the fresh flavor of 100 percent pure essential oils! Instead of grabbing a sugary pastry or drink, fill up on real food with an overnight chia breakfast bowl. We’ve rounded up a handful of chia seed pudding recipes—from traditional to exotic—so you can create a perfect morning!
The best part is that these breakfast bowls are simple and easy. Just prep a few ingredients the night before, let your creation sit in the fridge, and enjoy it the next morning! Be sure to prevent clumps by giving the chia seed pudding a good stir when you take it out to eat or stir it about 30–60 minutes after you put it in the fridge.
Looking for a simple breakfast with sophisticated flavor? This blueberry lavender chia pudding is an elegant treat that doesn’t require hours of hard work.
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- ½ cup yogurt
- ½ cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 drops Lavender Vitality™
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon raw honey or another sweetener
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Suggested toppings: blueberries, bananas, roasted almonds
- In a blender, blend milk, yogurt, and blueberries until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a small bowl or cup and add Lavender Vitality, chia seeds, sweetener, and vanilla extract. Stir until mixed.
- Cover and let sit in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Add desired toppings and serve cold.