Apple-Cinnamon Chia Bowl
Start the day off right with a healthy breakfast infused with the fresh flavor of 100 percent pure essential oils! Instead of grabbing a sugary pastry or drink, fill up on real food with an overnight chia breakfast bowl. We’ve rounded up a handful of chia seed pudding recipes—from traditional to exotic—so you can create a perfect morning!
The best part is that these breakfast bowls are simple and easy. Just prep a few ingredients the night before, let your creation sit in the fridge, and enjoy it the next morning! Be sure to prevent clumps by giving the chia seed pudding a good stir when you take it out to eat or stir it about 30–60 minutes after you put it in the fridge.
This flavor combination classic is the apple of our eye! It’s just like waking up to Grandma’s homemade oatmeal but way easier.
- ½ cup unsweetened almond, coconut, or soy milk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 2 drops Cinnamon Bark Vitality™
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Suggested toppings: diced apple; chopped, toasted pecans; granola
- In a small bowl or cup, mix milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, Cinnamon Bark Vitality, and vanilla extract.
- Cover and let sit in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Add desired toppings and serve cold.