About This Product
Savvy Minerals Foundation Powder
Warm No. 2
Savvy Minerals Foundation Powder is mineral based and formulated with clean, natural ingredients. It provides buildable coverage and blends flawlessly for a natural-looking, lightweight foundation that provides long-lasting, all-day wear.
- Diminishes the appearance of imperfections and blemishes
- Minimizes the appearance of pores
- Brightens complexion
- Absorbs excess oils
- Buildable formula for sheer to full coverage
- Long-lasting, all-day wear
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Made with mineral-based ingredients
- Vegan friendly; not tested on animals
- Formulated without talc, bismuth, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, or synthetic fragrances
- For best results, use a foundation brush.
- Sprinkle a small amount of foundation into the jar lid and swirl the brush in the lid to collect the powder.
- Lightly tap the brush handle to dust off any excess.
- Using circular motions, blend the foundation onto your skin, repeating to build coverage.
The NEW Standard in Clean Beauty™ means we ban over 2,500 ingredients, including sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, animal- derived ingredients, synthetic fragrances, and synthetic dyes
5 Minutes to Fabulous: How to Apply Makeup with Savvy Minerals
Are You Ready to Break Up With Your Toxic Makeup?
DIY Lavender Makeup Remover Pads
Ingredients You’ll Never Find in Young Living Products
Say Bonjour to Naturally Inspired Beauty with These 5 Tips
Savvy Minerals Foundation
Use this versatile foundation for the base of your flawless look. Its buildable formula makes it easy to Young Living Savvy Minerals Foundationuse as a sheer- or full-coverage foundation, and its mineral-based ingredients blend beautifully into every skin tone.
How to Apply Foundation
Grab your brush—the best foundation brush for this formula is our very own foundation brush—and pop open the foundation container. Sprinkle a small amount of powder into the lid. Swirl the brush in the foundation, tap to remove any excess, and apply the powder in circular motions. For even more control and coverage, spray your brush 2–3 times with Savvy Minerals Misting Spray before picking up the minerals.
Savvy Minerals Foundation is categorized by skin undertones—warm and cool for lighter shades and neutral for darker shades. Curious about your undertone? Those with warm undertones have a greenish tinge to the veins under the forearm, while those with cool undertones have a bluish hue. You can also consider what jewelry looks great on you: Silver flatters cool tones and warm tones look good in gold.
Savvy Minerals – Clean Natural Makeup
For some, makeup comes into daily contact with their skin. That’s why we created Savvy Minerals by Young Living for the woman who wants to feel confident and beautiful without constantly worrying about what’s on her face and seeping into her skin.
To accomplish this, we say NO to these constituents:
Synthetic dyes or colors: These additives are used to make cosmetics pigmented and are mostly made of petroleum sources.
Bismuth: This is a coloring agent in makeup, and since we have insufficient evidence of its safety, we don’t use it.
What we use instead:
Instead of using harmful, unknown agents to color our makeup, we rely on minerals or mineral oxides.
With each of our products, we put quality first. We take great pride in scrutinizing our ingredients—from the source material to the country of origin—and celebrate spreading the company’s vision of bringing the world’s purest essential oils into your home.
Quality sourcing, healthy lives, and naturally derived products are our passion. To learn more, read our blog posts on the Seed to Seal® process and how to use essential oils to create a healthy lifestyle.
DIY Makeup Brush Cleaner
We all know that our makeup brushes need to be cleaned—at least every once in a while. But are you worried about the harsh chemicals in commercial cleaners or if cleaning will loosen the glue and make the bristles shed? We’ve got three easy ways to clean your makeup brushes using Young Living products.
Makeup brushes don’t need deep cleaning every time, so we offer two cleaning tips for in between uses and one essential-oil infused solution for when you want to make your brushes really clean. All you need are a few Thieves cleaning products on hand and some essential oils. Just make sure that you store your brushes laying on a flat surface while drying! Do not store makeup brushes with bristles up. Water can damage/ weaken glue and cause early shedding of bristles.
Make Up Brush Cleaner #1: In Between Uses
1) In a glass spray bottle, dilute Thieves Household Cleaner with water (we used the 30:1 ratio)
2) Spray diluted Thieves Household Cleaner onto desired makeup brush
3) Wipe brush clean on towel
Make Up Brush Cleaner #2: In Between Uses
1) Pump Thieves Foaming Hand Soap onto brush
2) Place makeup brush in palm of hand
3) Rub soap and brush together in a circular motion in palm of hand to create foam.
4) Rinse brush in water and lay brush flat on towel to dry
Make Up Brush Cleaner #3: A Deeper Clean
1) In a 3 oz glass spray bottle mix 2 Tablespoons of Vinegar, 5-6 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil, 5-6 drops of Lemongrass Essential Oil, and 1 Tablespoon of water
2) Wet makeup brush with water
3) Spray makeup brush with mixture you created in the spray bottle
4) Wipe off brush with towel to remove makeup residue
5) Rinse off Cleanser from brush
6) Lay brush on a flat surface to dry
Expand Your Knowledge
Ingredients You’ll Never Find in Young Living Products
Savvy Minerals Blending Brush
Savvy Minerals Essential Brush Set
Savvy Minerals Foundation Brush
Savvy Minerals Foundation Powder (Cool No. 1)
Savvy Minerals Foundation Powder (Cool No. 2)
Savvy Minerals Foundation Powder (Cool No. 3)
Savvy Minerals Foundation Powder (Dark No. 1)
Savvy Minerals Foundation Powder (Warm No. 1)
Savvy Minerals Foundation Powder (Warm No. 2)
* The statements and information regarding this product have not been evaluated by the FDA. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Most of the product information describing Young Living products is directly from Young Living Essential Oils, LC, and can be found online at YoungLiving.com