About This Product
Purification Essential Oil Blend
Created by Young Living Founder D. Gary Young, this blend was crafted to purify the air. Purification combines Citronella, Lavandin, Lemongrass, Rosemary Oil, Myrtle, and Tea Tree to uplift and invigorate the atmosphere. The plant sources for these oils come from many exotic and beautiful locations: Lemongrass is native to India, Guatemala, and other tropical countries; and Citronella originated in Sri Lanka. Purification utilizes these natural resources to brighten and freshen any space.
• Citronella: Has a refreshing aroma
• Lemongrass: Has a purifying aroma
• Tea Tree: Helps eliminate musky odors
10 Biggest Essential Oil Mistakes
10 Things Essential Oil Users Do Differently
15 of the Best-ever Solutions to Get Your Home Smelling Divine
20 Essential Oils Under $20
36 Ways to Use a Bottle of Essential Oil
8 Diffuser Blends You’ve Got to Try: We Have One for Every Room!
How to Use Purification Essential Oil Blend
The Young Living Training and Education team teach us all about the Purification Essential Oil Blend! Watch to find out more about the blend’s ingredients, power properties, and more!
Fresh Space Collection
If the smells in your fridge are more mystery than “mmm, mmm, good,” infuse a fridge freshener with a few drops of Purification® (included) and stick it inside the door. You’ll lose those leftover smells and that not-so-chic box of baking soda. You can also stick a Lemon-boosted freshener next to your sink to dispose of bad odors or enjoy the rejuvenating aroma in the shower.
This collection includes:
• Charcoal fridge deodorizer balls and white silicone sleeve
• Lemon essential oil, 15 ml
• Purification essential oil blend, 15 ml
These are approximate drops. Adjust recipes to your needs. If a recipe is too strong for you, add fewer drops. Do you need more? Just add more, but no more than 8-12 drops for all of our diffusers with the exception of the Aria diffuser which requires 15-25 drops.
Tip: When you first begin diffusing, start with less essential oil than listed in the recipes and build to more as desired. You should give your body time to adjust to the essential oils. Almost all the Young Living diffusers are ultrasonic which provides a cool-mist humidifier along with the essential oils. These diffusers are safe to run all day. Pay attention to the size of the room because the size will impact the intensity of diffusing. Nebulizers and atomizers are different than ultrasonic diffusers because they do not use water. For these, note the time limit for diffusing stated on each individual oil bottle.
DIY Garbage Disposal Fresheners
Ever wonder what that funky smell is coming from your kitchen sink? We’re not exactly sure what it is either, but we do have a solution: DIY garbage disposal fresheners!
This easy DIY takes less than an hour, including cleaning up after! It’s natural and the fresheners will make your garbage disposal smell as fresh and clean as the day you bought it.
• 1 cup baking soda
• ½ cup salt
• ¾ cup liquid Castile soap
• 30 drops essential oil
• Measuring spoon (we used a tablespoon)
1. Combine baking soda and salt in a bowl.
2. Add Castile soap and essential oils. (See our scent ideas below!)
3. Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the mixture reaches the texture of wet sand. (YL tip: If you add too much water, the mixture won’t pack together or dry properly. Add more baking soda and salt to get the texture of wet sand.)
4. Pack the mixture into the measuring spoon. (YL tip: To get your freshener out of the measuring spoon, tap the spoon lightly on the counter until the contents slide out. Be careful! The mixture hasn’t dried yet, so it might be fragile.)
5. Let the fresheners dry for about 24 hours.
6. Store in a sealed glass jar and keep dry.
Put 1-3 fresheners in your garbage disposal. Turn the faucet on a steady cold stream and run the disposal for up to 1 minute.
• Classic Clean: 20 drops Thieves® and 10 drops Lemon
• Citrus Herb: 10 drops Rosemary, 10 drops Grapefruit, 5 drops Lemon, and 5 drops Peppermint
• Freshen Up: 10 drops Purification®, 10 drops Eucalyptus Radiata, and 10 drops Spearmint
Expand Your Knowledge
Can essential oils expire? Understanding essential oil oxidation
Why Patents Matter to Essential Oils
How to Store Essential Oils: Get the Most Out of Each Drop
What are “hot” Oils and How Can I Use Them?
Why Should You Put Essential Oils on Your Feet?
The Science Behind Aromatherapy
Which Type of Diffuser is Right for You?
The Story Behind Essential Oil Prices
How to Buy Essential Oils
10 Biggest Essential Oil Mistakes
* The statements and information regarding this product have not been evaluated by the FDA. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Most of the product information describing Young Living products is directly from Young Living Essential Oils, LC, and can be found online at YoungLiving.com