Lime Vitality Essential Oil
Lime Vitality is versatile and concentrated, making it an important ingredient in one of our most popular blends, Stress Away™. Whether you’re stirring it into drinks for a bright burst of flavor or giving your food a little extra citrus zip, Lime Vitality is a welcome kick of summer that you can enjoy year-round.
Features & Benefits
Has a zesty, fresh flavor
Supports general wellness*
Can be used with Slique products for weight management when combined with a healthy diet and exercise*
3 Refreshing Mocktails to Sip on This Summer
4 Healthy Breakfasts to Brighten your Morning
40 Ways Citrus Oils Can Brighten Your Day
DIYs & Uses of the Oils from Your Starter Bundle
Golden Turmeric Daily Wellness Drinks
Coconut Popcorn with Lime Vitality
Indulging in treats occasionally can actually be good for you if you choose the right ingredients. If you’re craving a sweet and savory snack while sticking to your health goals, try this easy, tasty upgrade to a classic! Lime Vitality™ essential oil and coconut popcorn gives a citrus twist to this simple snack.
If you’ve got a hungry crew waiting, you’ll love sharing this whole-grain, delicious treat with them! Check out how to make this simple recipe:
• 1 cup popcorn kernels
• 1 tablespoon natural honey
• ¼ cup coconut oil
• 6 drops Lime Vitality essential oil
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
1. Pop kernels and move to a large mixing bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, combine honey with coconut oil.
3. Add 6 drops Lime Vitality to the mixture and stir.
4. Pour mixture over popcorn and stir.
5. Sprinkle salt over popcorn to taste.
6. Sprinkle shredded coconut over popcorn.
7. Stir all ingredients together.
Summer Mocktails with Essential Oils
Sip, sip, hooray for healthy mocktails! Learn how to make your new favorite summer drink in this video tutorial.
Is it even summer if you don’t have an ice-cold drink in your hand? These sweltering, hot days call for a tall glass of something fresh, cool, and flavorful. Whatever your tastes, we’ve got you covered with three alcohol-free summer cocktail recipes the whole family can enjoy
Cucumber Lemon Cooler
• ½ cucumber
• 2–3 drops Lemon Vitality™
• 1 lemon, juiced
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 4 ounces club soda or sparkling water
• Mint leaves for garnish, if desired
1. Chop cucumber into small pieces and mix with Lemon Vitality, lemon juice, and honey in a bowl. Let sit for 10 minutes to allow the flavors to infuse.
2. Place cucumber mixture in the bottom of a mason jar and pour club soda on top. Add ice and mix well.
3. Add mint for garnish.
Blue Mule Mocktail
• 8 blueberries
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 1 ounce lime juice
• 2–3 drops Lime Vitality™
• 5 ounces NingXia Zyng®
• Thyme sprig for garnish
1. Mix blueberries with honey in a bowl.
2. Pour blueberry-honey mixture into a copper mug or glass.
3. Add fresh lime juice and Lime Vitality.
4. Fill to the top with Zyng.
5. Garnish with more blueberries, sprig of thyme, and a slice of lime if desired.
Rosemary Grapefruit Refresher
• 1 cup water
• ¼ cup rosemary leaves
• 1 cup sugar or honey
• 3 ounces grapefruit juice
• 2-3 drops Grapefruit Vitality™
• 3 ounces NingXia Zyng™
• Rosemary sprig for garnish
To make the simple syrup:
1. Add water, rosemary leaves, and sugar or honey to a pot. Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar or honey dissolves.
2. Simmer for 1 minute.
3. Remove from heat and let the syrup steep, about 30 minutes.
4. Strain the rosemary leaves out.
5. Store in a sterilized glass jar in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
To make the rosemary grapefruit refresher:
1. Add 1 tablespoon of rosemary simple syrup, grapefruit juice, and Grapefruit Vitality to a shaker. Top with ice. Shake well to combine.
2. Fill a glass with ice. Pour mixture in and fill to the top with Zyng.
3. Garnish with rosemary sprig.
Sweet Potato Bites
Celebrate a guilt-free Super Bowl Sunday with healthy recipes infused with the flavor of pure essential oils! These sweet potato party bites are garnished with avocado dip, tomatoes, and cilantro for a perfectly fresh and satisfying bite every time. The best part? Easy game day recipes like this one let you spend less time in the kitchen and more time cheering on your team with your friends and family!
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- Black Pepper Vitality™
- 2 sweet potatoes, unpeeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced (optional)
- 2 avocados
- 2 drops Lemon Vitality™
- 1 drop Lime Vitality™
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1–2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
1. Place oven racks in upper and lower thirds of your oven and preheat to 425⁰ F. Line two rimmed baking sheets with foil and lightly coat with olive oil.
2. Dip a toothpick into Black Pepper Vitality essential oil and swirl the toothpick in 1½ tablespoons olive oil. Continue blending essential oil and olive oil until you’ve reached your desired flavor.
3. Scrub sweet potatoes until clean and cut into ½-inch slices. Arrange in a single layer on greased baking sheets, then brush sweet potato tops with olive oil mixture. Sprinkle slices with salt. Roast for 20–25 minutes or until golden brown underneath.
4. If you’re not using mozzarella, flip slices and roast for an additional 10 minutes or until cooked through. If you are using mozzarella, remove sweet potatoes from the oven at 8 minutes, top with a mozzarella slice, return to oven, and bake for remaining 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
5. Remove baking sheets from oven and set aside to cool slightly.
6. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, use a fork to mash together avocados, Lemon Vitality, Lime Vitality, lime juice, chili powder, and garlic.
7. Top slices with a dollop of avocado mixture and garnish with chopped tomatoes and cilantro. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
How to make a Bird Bomb at your Club Red Party
Learn to use Vitality oils to enhance your next party
Expand Your Knowledge
Can essential oils expire? Understanding essential oil oxidation
Why Patents Matter to Essential Oils
How to Store Essential Oils: Get the Most Out of Each Drop
What are “hot” Oils and How Can I Use Them?
Why Should You Put Essential Oils on Your Feet?
The Science Behind Aromatherapy
Which Type of Diffuser is Right for You?
The Story Behind Essential Oil Prices
How to Buy Essential Oils
10 Biggest Essential Oil Mistakes
* The statements and information regarding this product have not been evaluated by the FDA. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Most of the product information describing Young Living products is directly from Young Living Essential Oils, LC, and can be found online at YoungLiving.com