About This Product
Frankincense Vitality Essential Oil
Frankincense Vitality™ (Boswellia carterii) essential oil has been used in religious rituals for over 3,000 years. Young Living’s Seed to Seal® process masters these qualities, ensuring that we have the finest frankincense. Frankincense has been known to enhance immunological function, beautify skin, and increase spiritual awareness. Frankincense Vitality has an unmistakable taste and carries properties that can help support overall well-being and a healthy immune system when taken internally.*
Features & Benefits
Has a softly spicy, exotic flavor
Supports general wellness*
Supports a healthy immune system*
13 Creative Ways You Can Use Essential Oils
6 Oils that Do (Almost) Everything
7 Essential Oils Happy People Use
A Timeless Tale of Frankincense
All About Frankincense
Holiday Mocktails that are (Almost) too Pretty to Drink
- How to Use Frankincense Essential Oil
- Vitality Oils Conversion Tip
- NingXia Bird Bomb
- The "Blondie" drink
How to Use Frankincense Essential Oil
The Young Living Training and Education team shares important history and information on the popular Frankincense essential oil! Frankincense is one of the most versatile and favorites in our lineup of the best essential oils.
Vitality Oils Conversion Tip
There are so many wonderful recipes out there where you can easily substitute your Young Living Vitality Oils for the same fresh or dried ingredient; try it in some of your own favorites. There isn’t a hard rule for how to do this. All of our tastes in strength in flavor are different. When in doubt try less. You can always add more if you like.
When you are cooking with Vitality essential oils, keep in mind that essential oils are volatile. This means that the oil molecules want to escape into the air; they will dissipate. When you add heat to the equation, it makes them escape more quickly. With certain protein-based dishes like chicken, I find that I get more flavor when I add the Vitality oils to the dishes when they are finished. When I have something that I have to refrigerate, such as a fruit salad, I’ll add the oil just before serving. Experiment – see what works for you.
Here is a chart to help you with Vitality oil conversion. Again, it is a guideline – flavor to your liking.
- 1 Citrus Fruit, juiced = 10 to 15 Drops of a Vitality oil
- 1 Tablespoon Herbs or Spices = 1 Drop or less of a Vitality oil.
- 1 Teaspoon Herbs or Spices = Dip a toothpick in the Vitality oil. Swirl the toothpick through the wet ingredients and mix.
NingXia Bird Bomb
The “Blondie” Drink
- NingXia Red
- Frankincense Vitality essential oil
- Orange Vitality essential oil
- Red Shot essential oil or Citrus Fresh Vitality
- Pour 2oz of NingXia Red into glass
- Add 2 drops of Frankincense Vitality
- Add 2-3 drops of Orange Vitality
- Add 2 drops of Red Shot or Citrus Fresh Vitality
Expand Your Knowledge
Can essential oils expire? Understanding essential oil oxidation
Why Patents Matter to Essential Oils
How to Store Essential Oils: Get the Most Out of Each Drop
What are “hot” Oils and How Can I Use Them?
Why Should You Put Essential Oils on Your Feet?
The Science Behind Aromatherapy
Which Type of Diffuser is Right for You?
The Story Behind Essential Oil Prices
* The statements and information regarding this product have not been evaluated by the FDA. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Most of the product information describing Young Living products is directly from Young Living Essential Oils, LC, and can be found online at YoungLiving.com