About This Product
Eucalyptus Blue Essential Oil
Eucalyptus Blue essential oil is obtained from botanicals that are grown and distilled at the Finca Botanica Farm and Distillery in Chongon, Ecuador. Cool and invigorating, it creates a refreshing breathing experience when diffused and soothes skin when applied topically.
Features & Benefits
- Has a sharp, clean, fresh aroma
- Can be diffused or inhaled to promote the sensation of deeper breathing
- Creates a cooling and soothing sensation when applied topically
- Creates a spa-like environment when added to your shower or bath
- Can be added to home cleaning solutions to help purify and deodorize
100 Years of Diffuser Blends: A Blend for Each Decade
20 Essential Oils Practically Made for Summer
7 Ways Marjoram Can Bring Joy to Your Life!
All About Eucalyptus
Bring Serene Scents Home with 5 Spa-Inspired Diffuser Blends
Had Too Much Sun? Try 10 Natural Solutions to Refresh Your Skin
Diffusing Blends with This Oil
Hot Stone Massage Diffuser Blend
Millennial Diffuser Blend
Shooting Stars Diffuser Blend
Sun-Kissed Diffuser Blend
Machu Picchu Diffuser Blend
These are approximate drops. Adjust recipes to your needs. If a recipe is too strong for you, add fewer drops. Do you need more? Just add more, but no more than 8-12 drops for all of our diffusers with the exception of the Aria diffuser which requires 15-25 drops.
Tip: When you first begin diffusing, start with less essential oil than listed in the recipes and build to more as desired. You should give your body time to adjust to the essential oils. Almost all the Young Living diffusers are ultrasonic which provides a cool-mist humidifier along with the essential oils. These diffusers are safe to run all day. Pay attention to the size of the room because the size will impact the intensity of diffusing. Nebulizers and atomizers are different than ultrasonic diffusers because they do not use water. For these, note the time limit for diffusing stated on each individual oil bottle.
Expand Your Knowledge
Can essential oils expire? Understanding essential oil oxidation
Why Patents Matter to Essential Oils
How to Store Essential Oils: Get the Most Out of Each Drop
What are “hot” Oils and How Can I Use Them?
Why Should You Put Essential Oils on Your Feet?
The Science Behind Aromatherapy
Which Type of Diffuser is Right for You?
The Story Behind Essential Oil Prices
How to Buy Essential Oils
10 Biggest Essential Oil Mistakes
* The statements and information regarding this product have not been evaluated by the FDA. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Most of the product information describing Young Living products is directly from Young Living Essential Oils, LC, and can be found online at YoungLiving.com