About This Product
EndoFlex Vitality Essential Oil
Keep up with your overall wellness and day-to-day schedule with help from EndoFlex Vitality. In addition to popular Spearmint essential oil, EndoFlex Vitality features Sage, Geranium, Myrtle, Nutmeg, and German Chamomile to create a unique blend that may support a healthy lifestyle.* Adding this blend to your wellness regimen is as easy as combining it with a refreshing glass of juice or relaxing cup of tea. EndoFlex and EndoFlex Vitality are the same essential oil blend.
Features & Benefits
Has an herbaceous flavor with a hint of mint
Can be used in conjunction with EndoGize™ and Thyromin™
An excellent addition to Mineral Essence™, Master Formula™, Super B™, and MultiGreens™
- Take daily with a gel capsule. Combine 1 drop EndoFlex Vitality with 1 drop of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex.
- Add a drop or two to 2–4 ounces of NingXia Red® for a quick shot of this blend.
- Create a drink that uplifts and invigorates by adding EndoFlex to our sparkling NingXia Zyng®. Use this essential oil-infused beverage to jump-start the day or make it through the afternoon slump.
- Combine a drop of oil with a large cup of warm tea or tall glass of water. If you find a drop overwhelms the flavor, dip a toothpick in the oil and swirl it in your drink.
Non-GMO Vitality Oils
Did you know that our Vitality oils are now Non-GMO certified?! In today’s Facebook live our training and education team teaches us about what Non-GMO means, the Non GMO Project, and our Vitality Essential Oils that are Non-GMO certified! This distinction is another example of Young Living’s Seed to Seal® quality commitment.
Expand Your Knowledge
Can essential oils expire? Understanding essential oil oxidation
Why Patents Matter to Essential Oils
How to Store Essential Oils: Get the Most Out of Each Drop
What are “hot” Oils and How Can I Use Them?
Why Should You Put Essential Oils on Your Feet?
The Science Behind Aromatherapy
Which Type of Diffuser is Right for You?
The Story Behind Essential Oil Prices
How to Buy Essential Oils
10 Biggest Essential Oil Mistakes
* The statements and information regarding this product have not been evaluated by the FDA. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Most of the product information describing Young Living products is directly from Young Living Essential Oils, LC, and can be found online at YoungLiving.com