About This Product
DiGize Vitality Essential Oil
Features & Benefits
Helps support and cleanse the digestive system*
May provide immune support*
An Essential Oil User’s Guide to Aromatherapy
Breaking Down Digestion: A Guide to Gut Health
DiGize Essential Oil Blend
Essential Oils for Dogs: Pawsome Tips for Your Furry Friend
Essential Oils for Travel (and other vacay must-haves)
Making Sense of Scents: Do Essential Oils Really Work?
How to Use DiGize
You may have noticed the DiGize Vitality is an essential oil in your Premium Starter Kit, but aren’t sure how to use it. If that’s the case, this Facebook Live is for you! Watch as the Young Living Training and Education team share information and helpful tips on DiGize.
Vitality Oils Conversion Tip
There are so many wonderful recipes out there where you can easily substitute your Young Living Vitality Oils for the same fresh or dried ingredient; try it in some of your own favorites. There isn’t a hard rule for how to do this. All of our tastes in strength in flavor are different. When in doubt try less. You can always add more if you like.
When you are cooking with Vitality essential oils, keep in mind that essential oils are volatile. This means that the oil molecules want to escape into the air; they will dissipate. When you add heat to the equation, it makes them escape more quickly. With certain protein-based dishes like chicken, I find that I get more flavor when I add the Vitality oils to the dishes when they are finished. When I have something that I have to refrigerate, such as a fruit salad, I’ll add the oil just before serving. Experiment – see what works for you.
Here is a chart to help you with Vitality oil conversion. Again, it is a guideline – flavor to your liking.
- 1 Citrus Fruit, juiced = 10 to 15 Drops of a Vitality oil
- 1 Tablespoon Herbs or Spices = 1 Drop or less of a Vitality oil.
- 1 Teaspoon Herbs or Spices = Dip a toothpick in the Vitality oil. Swirl the toothpick through the wet ingredients and mix.
- 2 drops of DiGize Vitality
- 1 drop of Peppermint Vitality
Add to your water for a stimulating beverage.
- Make a soothing tea with antioxidant properties by adding honey and DiGize Vitality to a steamy mug of water.
- 1 drop of DiGize Vitality
- 4 drops of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex
Add to a capsule and take it daily to help support the digestive system.
Expand Your Knowledge
Can essential oils expire? Understanding essential oil oxidation
Why Patents Matter to Essential Oils
How to Store Essential Oils: Get the Most Out of Each Drop
What are “hot” Oils and How Can I Use Them?
Why Should You Put Essential Oils on Your Feet?
The Science Behind Aromatherapy
Which Type of Diffuser is Right for You?
The Story Behind Essential Oil Prices
* The statements and information regarding this product have not been evaluated by the FDA. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Most of the product information describing Young Living products is directly from Young Living Essential Oils, LC, and can be found online at YoungLiving.com