Cinnamon Bark Vitality Essential Oil
Native to Sri Lanka, Ceylon cinnamon, or true cinnamon, is a tall, leafy bush that produces fragrant bark and leaves. A member of the Laurel family, it is well-known the world over as an aromatic culinary spice. Cinnamon Bark Vitality is steam-distilled from the inner bark of the tree, and has a warm, spicy flavor that can be used in place of the ground spice to enhance teas, baked goods, and more. In addition, this powerful essential oil contains antioxidants and may provide immune and general wellness support when taken as a dietary supplement.*
10 Biggest Essential Oil Mistakes
3 Ways to Warm up the Holiday Season with Delicious Hot Cocoa
4 Healthy Breakfasts to Brighten your Morning
Apple Cinnamon Chia Bowl
Apple Pie Slushy Recipe: A Chill End-of-Summer Treat with Sweet Fall Flavors
Apple Pumpkin Spice Baked Oats
Baked Cinnamon-Walnut Pears
Add a touch of elegance and seasonal charm to dessert tonight with these Baked Cinnamon-Walnut Pears. Every warm bite is brimming with all that is fall: walnuts, cinnamon, honey, and luscious autumn fruit. Bonus—these wholesome ingredients make this a sweet treat you can enjoy without expanding your waistline. They’re so gorgeous; you’d never guess they only need five ingredients and less than ten minutes to prepare. Simple yet elegant, they are the perfect finish for your next fall gathering.
- 2 large ripe pears
- ¼ cup crushed walnuts
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 3 drops Cinnamon Bark Vitality™
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut pears in half, horizontally.
- Scoop out core.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Combine walnuts, honey, and Cinnamon Bark Vitality™ in a bowl.
- Stuff each pair half with mixture.
- Top with honey and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, then dig into festive fall treat!
Warm, crisp baked cinnamon apple chips are the perfect healthy snack and are easy to make!
Thieves Fruit & Veggie Spray™
2 oz. fl. Honey
1 Drop Cinnamon Bark Vitality™
1. Spray apples with the Thieves Fruit & Veggie Spray™ and rinse
2. Slice apples
3. Add 1 drop of Cinnamon Bark Vitality™ to the honey and stir
4. Lay out apples on parchment paper and drizzle with honey mixture
5. Bake for 90 minutes at 225 degrees
Simply Delicious Cinnamon Fruit Dip
Of all the perfect culinary pairings in the world, cinnamon and fruit might just be our favorite! With a few easy ingredients and five minutes, you’ve got a perfectly spiced dip that’s ready for serving.
½ cup nut butter of your choice
¼ cup honey
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1–2 drops Cinnamon Bark Vitality™ Essential Oil
1. Mix the honey and nut butter together in a small bowl.
2. Add the yogurt and Cinnamon Bark Vitality™ and whisk to combine.
3. Dip your favorite fruits! Apples, bananas, and strawberries pair beautifully.
Homemade Spiced Red Lentil Spread
Spreads can be tasty and healthy with essential oils from your own kitchen with this easy recipe! Follow this tasty recipe for a Spiced Red Lentil Spread that is sure to impress anyone at your table. Featuring Lemongrass Vitality™ and Cinnamon Bark Vitality™ essential oils, this is a delicious addition to your sides!
¾ Cup of Red Lentils
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Small Onion
3 Minced Garlic Cloves
½ Teaspoon Mustard Seeds
Salt and Pepper
1 Seedless Chili Pepper
1 Teaspoon Turmeric
1 Teaspoon Cumin
4-5 Tablespoons Greek Yogurt
1 Drop Lemongrass Vitality
1 Drop Cinnamon Bark Vitality
A Pinch of Cilantro
1. Simmer red lentils on hot stove top for 15-20 minutes and remove.
2. Next place 1 Tablespoon of olive oil, 1 small onion, 3 minced garlic cloves, and 1/2 a teaspoon of mustard seeds in pan on stove top to simmer.
3. Once simmered add lentils to mixture and stir.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste, 1 seedless chili pepper, 1 teaspoon of Turmeric, 1 teaspoon of Cumin, 4-5 Tablespoons of Greek yogurt, 1 drop of Lemongrass Vitality Essential Oil, and 1 drop of Cinnamon Bark Vitality and stir all together.
Place Homemade Spiced Red Lentil Spread in a glass bowl and serve with sides of your choosing. Enjoy!
Expand Your Knowledge
Can essential oils expire? Understanding essential oil oxidation
Why Patents Matter to Essential Oils
How to Store Essential Oils: Get the Most Out of Each Drop
What are “hot” Oils and How Can I Use Them?
Why Should You Put Essential Oils on Your Feet?
The Science Behind Aromatherapy
Which Type of Diffuser is Right for You?
The Story Behind Essential Oil Prices
How to Buy Essential Oils
10 Biggest Essential Oil Mistakes
* The statements and information regarding this product have not been evaluated by the FDA. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Most of the product information describing Young Living products is directly from Young Living Essential Oils, LC, and can be found online at YoungLiving.com