About This Product
Believe Essential Oil Blend
Believe™ essential oil blend is a combination of Idaho Grand Fir, Coriander, Bergamot, Frankincense, Idaho Blue Spruce, Ylang Ylang, and Geranium that may encourage feelings of faith, inner strength, and vitality when used aromatically or applied topically during times of self-reflection and self-belief.
Believe essential oil blend is formulated with these premium essential oils:
• Idaho Grand Fir essential oil was traditionally used by Native Americans to promote well-being and has a refreshing aroma that evokes the nostalgia of smelling a freshly cut Christmas tree. It supports meditation for increased spirituality and promotes the sensation of deeper breathing.*
• Coriander Vitality™ essential oil contains antioxidants and may provide digestive support, immune support, and cleansing properties. In addition, it can be used to add a warm, earthy flavor to cuisines from around the world.*
• Bergamot essential oil has an aroma that is both uplifting and calming, and it has cleansing and purifying properties. When taken internally, Bergamot supports overall wellness and may support the cardiovascular system.*
• Frankincense essential oil has been used in religious rituals for over 3,000 years. It has been known to enhance immunological function, beautify skin, and increase spiritual awareness.
• Idaho Blue Spruce essential oil soothes tired muscles when applied topically with massage, enhances masculinity, and has a grounding aroma that is perfect for use in your spiritual practice.*
• Ylang Ylang essential oil—traditionally known for its romantic appeal—has a calming and balancing aroma for a happy heart. It also promotes the appearance of healthy-looking skin and shiny hair.
• Geranium essential oil is commonly used in perfumes for its uplifting aroma, and it may reduce the appearance of blemishes and fine lines when applied topically.*
Features & Benefits
Has a woodsy, refreshing, slightly floral aroma
Has a spiritually grounding and calming aroma
May encourage feelings of faith, strength, and vitality
Diffusing Blends with This Oil
These are approximate drops. Adjust recipes to your needs. If a recipe is too strong for you, add fewer drops. Do you need more? Just add more, but no more than 8-12 drops for all of our diffusers with the exception of the Aria diffuser which requires 15-25 drops.
Tip: When you first begin diffusing, start with less essential oil than listed in the recipes and build to more as desired. You should give your body time to adjust to the essential oils. Almost all the Young Living diffusers are ultrasonic which provides a cool-mist humidifier along with the essential oils. These diffusers are safe to run all day. Pay attention to the size of the room because the size will impact the intensity of diffusing. Nebulizers and atomizers are different than ultrasonic diffusers because they do not use water. For these, note the time limit for diffusing stated on each individual oil bottle.
Expand Your Knowledge
Can essential oils expire? Understanding essential oil oxidation
Why Patents Matter to Essential Oils
How to Store Essential Oils: Get the Most Out of Each Drop
What are “hot” Oils and How Can I Use Them?
Why Should You Put Essential Oils on Your Feet?
The Science Behind Aromatherapy
Which Type of Diffuser is Right for You?
The Story Behind Essential Oil Prices
How to Buy Essential Oils
10 Biggest Essential Oil Mistakes
* The statements and information regarding this product have not been evaluated by the FDA. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Most of the product information describing Young Living products is directly from Young Living Essential Oils, LC, and can be found online at YoungLiving.com